Assistant Manager FAS (Financial Advisory)
1. Answering client questions about financial plans and strategies and giving financial advice.
2. Analyzing financial data received from clients to develop strategies for meeting clients' financial goals.
3. Coordinates with the client accounts team & representatives in order to extract required data & documentation.
4. Prepare the final reports e.g. Financial Statements or other reports as per the requirements of the task & present it for review to the seniors and manager.
5. Performing, reviewing and finalization of work
6. Identifying if and where processes are not working as they should and advising on changes to be made.
7. Responsible for financial reporting, monitoring and implementation of internal financial control including corporate accounting.
8. Responsible for preparing regulatory reporting and compliance.
9. Revising procedures, report etc periodically to identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues.
10. Assess the businessâ€™s future ventures to identify possible compliance risks.
1. Ability to analyze marketâ€™s financial data and to provide appropriate data-based advice
2. Accuracy, attention to detail and the ability to explain complex information clearly and simply