Manager FAS (Financial Advisory)
1. Analyzing financial data received from clients to develop strategies for meeting clients' financial goals
2. Prepare final reports e.g. financial statements or other reports as per the requirements of the task & present it for review to the seniors and manager
3. Responsible for financial reporting, monitoring and implementation of internal financial control including corporate accounting
4. Responsible for preparing regulatory reporting and compliance
5. Revising procedures, report etc. periodically to identify hidden risk And non-conformity issues.
1. Ability to analyze marketâ€™s financial data and to provide appropriate data-based advice
2. Accuracy, attention to detail and the ability to explain complex information clearly and simply